List of repositories
- hydrus : A Flask HYDRA-powered web server to publish REST API which follow hydra vocab. hydrus (lowercase) is the basic module from which API designers/engineers/developers can build up their own automated infrastructure
- hydra-ecosystem-wiki: The main documentation endpoint for HYDRA-based applications
- django-http-hydra: A porting of hydrus to Django framework
- falcon-http-hydra: A porting of hydrus to Falcon framework
- python-hydra-agent: In-house HYDRA client, test console , api-doc maker
- documentation-hydrus: Sphinx documentation, for deploying in readthedocs.org
- qgis-hydra-plugin: A QGIS plugin to load data from HYDRA-based APIs, it will act as a http-client to interact with hydra based api’s.
Flock Demo Repositories
- hydra-flock-demo: The main repository for the Hydra Flock Demo-Simulation, contains the vocab , the server and the gui
- hydra-flock-vocab: RDF vocab used in Hydra Flock Demo
- hydra-flock-central-controller: The Central Controller for the simulation hydra-flock-demo
- hydra-flock-drone: The Drone Component for the simulation hydra-flock-demo
- hydra-flock-gui: Graphic Browser-based interface for the Flock Demo Simulation.
The entrypoint for the documentation is HOME
Find all the guidelines here.